Martha's Vineyard Boards of Health
Local Boards of Health in Massachusetts are required by state and local laws and regulations to perform many critical duties related to the protection of public health. Each Town has a Board of Health, with membership elected by Town Meeting, and employs staff to carry out services.
This website showcases the joint efforts of the island Boards of Health and the island wide programs they implement together.
* Recently Added - Rural Scholars Addiction and the Martha’s
Vineyard Community Presentation OCT. 2016 (.pdf)
* Recently Added - 2016 Flu Clinic Information
* Recently Added - Proposed Nitrogen Regulations in Tisbury (.pdf)
* Recently Added - Draft Regulations of New Development in Tisbury (.pdf)
* Recently Added - Cape Cod Nitrate Issues March 2013 (.pdf)
* Recently Added - MEP report for the Lagoon watershed (.pdf)
* Recently Added - MEP report for the Tashmoo watershed (.pdf)
* Recently Added - Updates to Tick Borne Illness to include Lone Star Tick information
Be sure to 'Like' the MVBOH on Facebook for important updates.